The wellbeing of our employees, their families and the community of Muswellbrook.
MACH Energy Mount Pleasant Operation – COVID-19
MACH Energy Australia continues to follow Public Health Orders and will work in line with all Government requirements and the Resource Sector COVID-19 National Health and Safety Protocols.
Our first approach is to the wellbeing of our employees, their families and the community of Muswellbrook.
Consideration for those who are at the greatest risk if COVID-19 is contracted, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples over the age of 50
- Those ages 60 years and over
We have implemented numerous measures on site at our Mount Pleasant Operation and our Newcastle office, these include:
- If flu or cold symptoms are detected, employees and all visitors are requested to undertake a self-Rapid Antigen test prior to arriving at the Mount Pleasant Operation or attending the Newcastle office.
- If employees or visitors test positive on a rapid antigen test to register their result with Service NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe
- Encouraging employees to stay up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Masks should be worn in crowded, indoor places.
- Signage to remind employees and visitors to regularly wash hands using soap and water or alcohol based sanitiser.
- Reminding employees about the Employee Assistance Program and providing on line support.